|TARAMEEN AND GDPR
As you know GDPR is in force by the 25th May 2018.
So what do you need to do next?
If you don’t wish to receive Tarameen’s emails please contact email@example.com. If you still wish to receive Tarameen’s emails then you don’t have to do anything. Tarameen does not partake in email marketing and only contacts you with respect to any services or products we are supply you.
Please see below Tarameen’s Privacy notice regarding GDPR.
If you do have any questions please feel free to contact your account manager or sales representative. Alternatively you can contact our dpo officer.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Tarameen, will collect and use your personal data.
Why does Tarameen need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with a service, we need to collect personal data to enable us to effectively manage supply chains on behalf of our clients.
In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
Will Tarameen share my personal data with anyone else?
No. Tarameen will not share any personal data with any other company or person without express permission of the individual.
How will Tarameen use the personal data it collects about me?
Tarameen will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. Tarameen is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will Tarameen contact me?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure. Tarameen does not partake in email marketing and only contacts you with respect to any services or products we are supply you.
Can I find out the personal data that the organisation holds about me?
Tarameen at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If Tarameen does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data.
• Contact details of the data protection officer.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Tarameen or a third party, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it was not collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
What forms of ID will I need to provide in order to access this?
Tarameen accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, utility bill (from last 3 months), etc.
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner:
The Data Protection Manager for Tarameen is: Kevin McCoombe who can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for taking the time to read this notice. If you have any questions please contact Tarameen on 0161 438 2004 or alternatively email email@example.com
Policy published date: 10 May 2018
Last review date: 10 May 2018